Enrolment and Brunswick Secondary College is managed in accordance with Department of Education & Training guidelines.My child is transitioning from Grade 6 to Year 7 My child is currently enrolled at another secondary college
Priority Order of Placement
In circumstances when Brunswick Secondary College may not be able to accept all applications due to existing or future capacity concerns, the school must manage enrolment applications in accordance with the Department of Education priority order of placement guidelines:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
- Where the Regional Director has restricted the enrolment, students who reside nearest the school.
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds.
- All other students in order of closeness of their home to the school