The enrolment process for students who are currently enrolled in another secondary school (government or independent), starts with completing an online enquiry form.

Once an enquiry is received, the applicant will be contacted as to the next steps in the process.

Please note, that in line with Department of Education guidelines, families are required to provide 100 points of Proof of Residence paperwork (click here for requirements) with their enrolment paperwork.

View Form