Lessons commence at 9.00 a.m. and conclude at 3.21 p.m.
Students are expected to arrive at school no later than 8.45 a.m.
There are four lessons per day with lunch at 11.27am and recess at 1.39pm.
Students are not permitted to leave the school grounds during school hours, including recess and lunchtime.
- Early Leave passes can only be obtained with parent and Year Level Coordinator permission. Students must then sign out formally via the General Office.
- If a student feels ill during the day, they need to see a teacher or Year Level Coordinator who will refer them to the office. Students should not call home directly.
- Parents collecting students early must report to the General Office
Year 11 and 12 students are required to stay at school when they have Private Study during Period 2 & Period 3.
- Some Private Study periods are used for COGS (Community, Opportunity, Growth and Success) sessions. These include seminars on exam preparation, careers and pathways, stress and time management, team-building, health, wellbeing and study techniques.
- Remaining private study periods are used to complete School Assessed Coursework, practice exams and for private study.